Hi Max, Please, I am currently living in Nigeria and I need to do an Online job to earn extra income. I pray one of these work from home options work for you and I’m also praying for your mother’s health and your peace of mind! Let me know if you have any questions about any of the jobs listed.
What companies are hiring for Remote jobs?
The top companies hiring now for Remote jobs are Skar Audio, Inc, OBMedia, Unum, Copart, CareCentrix, The Home Depot, Tutor.com, Lesson With You, OnPay, Symetra
This is pretty much the same position as an in-house recruiter except you get to work wherever you want. The other major difference is that you search the web to find the right employee for the right position. You’re also responsible for screening the applicant and being a part of the interviewing and negotiation process.
Research Online Jobs for Moms
Transcription jobs for stay-at-home parents are available with remote, part-time, and flexible schedule options. Common tasks of a transcriptionist include transcribing audio or written content, reviewing reports, and correcting errors. Most jobs will require the ability to type 75 WPM or more. Looking for stay-at-home jobs for moms and dads can be the ideal way to meet obligations at home and in a career. Aside from the ones in this article, you can also check out other flexible jobs that pay well.
- And, as I said before, it had to be a real money “job”.
- This is a great job opportunity if you have your bachelor’s degree and any amount of teaching experience.
- Another reason why freelance writing is a perfect job for housewives is that it is super flexible.
- If you want to sell art, you need experience with whatever medium you’re using- clay, acrylics, resin, or what have you.
As with the others, you create a profile and then apply for jobs. A surprisingly high percentage of mothers leave their jobs once they have children, some citing the statistic as high as 43%. Virtual data entry specialist jobs are low-stress and uncomplicated. Once you get the hang of it, they become routine and second nature. So they’re fantastic for new parents running on very little sleep.
Selling on Etsy
I make money from ads just from people reading my articles. As a sit-at-home mother, it is possible to get the independence you want. You’d be shocked to find out that there are lots of easy-to-do, high-paying online jobs for housewives that you can easily apply for. The pay rate for tasks like these is usually nominal. However, the tasks are easy and take very little time to complete.
- But if you’re interested in a legit stay-at-home job, you’ll have to manage your time wisely and get a good routine down pat.
- Whether it’s a full-time job or just a side hustle for extra income, you can adjust your workload as needed.
- One of their surveys found that 54% of working moms struggled to balance their work and parenting responsibilities.
- People buy stock photos because you can’t just use any old photo on your site, you can get sued for copyright.
- This job generally entails teaching English to young children in China and usually pays pretty well.
Your ability to find a virtual assistant is high with the remote work shift. Apart from moms, a lot of people want to work from home. One survey found that 70% of workers want to work remotely or have a hybrid model after the pandemic is over.
Take Paid Online Surveys
Bookkeeping or accounting is a s great job for moms at home – IF numbers are your thing. But all that said, I still think blogging is the number one most amazing way to make money as a stay at home mom. It’s also one of the most FUN jobs I ever had – with great perks ! You can make hundreds of dollars in just a matter of hours on the right booking. I even took the training, joined an agency and did the work for a while! You can also sell your photos as stock photos on the internet – but you do have to upload A LOT of photos to make a full-time income this way. I just never could get up the nerve to really tackle it on my own.
You can check out the best freelance job platforms and bid on job posts that interest you. We live in a health-conscious world and coaches who can help people achieve physical fitness goals remote jobs for moms are highly in demand. With the remote work boom, healthcare jobs also became a trend, and fitness instructors caught it. Now, more people have the time to invest in a healthy lifestyle.